Some software I have developed and I am making freely available through the web:
- EasyLocal++: an object-oriented framework for local search;
- QuadProg++: a C++ porting of the Goldfarb-Idnani dual method for solving quadratic programming problems. The software has been ported to sourceforge project, and you can download the distribution from the sourceforge subversion repository by issuing the following command:
svn co https://quadprog.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/quadprog quadprog
Notice: the software available from this page comes without any warranty.
Some sets of instances for combinatorial problems used in my research:
- University Course Timetabling (ITC-2007): real-world instances deployed for the second International Timetabling Competition (ITC-2007);
- The Udine Curriculum Based Course Timetabling site: a Problem Management System, containing additional instances and allowing for solution validation, upload, etc.
- Portfolio Selection Instances: a set of real-world instances for the Portfolio Selection problem built from real market data obtained through Yahoo Finance
Online software for validating the solutions of combinatorial problems, allowing for fair comparison of research results:
- The Traveling Tournament Problem validation page: allows to check the feasibility and the cost of a solution of the TTP problem.